Monday, March 2, 2009

Photo Challenge from Jenni



Jenni tagged me for this photo challenge :) I was supposed to pick the 8th picture from the 8th photo folder....but truth be told, I only have 6 folders. I chose the 6th folder and 8th picture. The picture is of my backyard pond. The vegetation is an assortment of luscious round Lily leaves and tall Arrowhead plants. There are two white Lily blooms. The Lilies in my pond are of the hardy variety meaning they come back every Summer. I currently have watermelon pink, white and lilac purple lilies. I love finding frogs and dragonflies lounging around on the lily pads. I can't wait for Summer to come so I can show you how my backyard looks and what kind of creatures visit.

2 comments:

pnkgeeni said...

dragonflies are cool. great shot.

Unknown said...

Ahh, this makes me dream of summertime. So pretty!

BTW, re: your comment on my blog, I believe you're right about the evening grosbeak. Thanks!